February 23, 2024
UMSL Millennium Student Center
17 Arnold B Grobman Drive
St. Louis, MO 63121
Registration opens at 7:30 am
Individual Registration Costs:
$55 for ITE Members
$65 for Non-Members
Free for Students
Registration Now Open
The 3rd Annual GSITE Conference will be held Friday, February 23, 2024 at the UMSL Millennium Student Center at 17 Arnold B Grobman Drive. Raffle Prizes will be drawn for in-person attendees. A Social will be held after the conference from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Registration opens for the Conference at 7:30 am. There will be a virtual option available for those that cannot make it to the conference in person.
A Message From The President
Welcome to Gateway ITE!
Welcome to the Gateway Section ITE home page! Our new website is now fully operational!
We will be hosting our 3rd Annual GSITE Conference on Friday, February 23rd at the University of Missouri – St. Louis campus. We have a full-day conference planned with Keynote presentations on Changes to the MUTCD from NCUTCD Executive Secretary, Richard Moeur, and a Roundtable Discussion between MoDOT, IDOT, and East-West Gateway. Our conference is one of the best deals around for getting PDHs. With over 6 PDHs provided, three keynote presentations, and breakfast and lunch served, for the price you pay I am not sure you can find a better all-day conference!
After our conference in February, we will continue our monthly meetings in March with our next lunch meeting on March 19th. We hope to see you at the conference this week!
John Klein, P.E.
Gateway ITE President
Signup for our monthly newsletter to stay involved in all that is happening in our community.
Become a Member
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Expand knowledge base of Transportation Engineering
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for chapter meetings
- Added Benefits of being a National ITE Benefits:
- ITE Journal
- Discounts on professional materials
- Worldwide networking
Friday, February 23, 2024
UMSL – Millennium Student Center
17 Arnold B Grobman Dr., St. Louis, MO 63121
Time & Schedule TBA
$55 for GSITE Members
$65 for Non-Members
This portal and direct link encourages members to share feedback any time you have an idea, concern, or observation that can enhance ITE”s inclusiveness. The feedback can relate to any level of the organization – International, District, Section, or Chapter.
All feedback will be completely confidential unless individuals wish to identify themselves and be contacted. Members should expect to contacted within 2-3 days at the most and all issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
ITE’s Inclusion Portal encourages our members to share their feedback any time they have an idea, concern or observation that can enhance ITE’s inclusiveness. This feedback can relate to any level of the organization – International, District, Section, Chapter.
ITE Inclusion Portal
As part of MOVITE’s Strategic Plan, the Board has identified various task forces to improve the operations and goals of our organization. These task forces and subsequent committees will allow members to engage in and become involved in the District in specific areas of interest without a huge time commitment.
(1) Young Member Outreach and Retention Task Force: This task force will create a committee to explore and recommend strategies for improved Young Member outreach, engagement, and retention. It is presumed that this committee will also work in collaboration with MOVITE student initiatives.
(2) Local Arrangements/Technical Meeting Task Force: This task force will create a committee to assist with conference planning in order to allow better quality, more strategic, and more intensive meetings while allowing the LAC to focus on venue, tours, social events, etc.
(3) Awards and Recognition Task Force: This task force will work to create a committee that will develop strategies to generate excitement and emotion around the District awards for both professional members and student members in hopes to increase the number of submissions.
If you would like to volunteer for one of these task forces, please email MOVITE President Kendra Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which task force(s) you would like to join.