February 23, 2024
UMSL Millennium Student Center
17 Arnold B Grobman Drive
St. Louis, MO 63121
Registration opens at 7:30 am
Individual Registration Costs:
$55 for ITE Members
$65 for Non-Members
Free for Students
The 3rd Annual GSITE Conference will be held Friday, February 23, 2024 at the UMSL Millennium Student Center at 17 Arnold B Grobman Drive. Raffle Prizes will be drawn for in-person attendees. A Social will be held after the conference from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. Registration opens for the Conference at 7:30 am. There will be a virtual option available for those that cannot make it to the conference in person.
A Message From The President
Welcome to Gateway ITE!
We hosted another successful conference on Friday, February 23rd at the University of Missouri – St. Louis campus. We had over 200 attendees at the conference! Thank you to our presenters, sponsors, UMSL, attendees, and especially our Conference Director Ashley Fillback for a fantastic conference! We had the most attendees at our annual conference pre-COVID. Thank YOU for helping make our Community of Transportation Professionals stronger and more knowledgeable
Our next monthly meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 19th at the MoDOT TMC. Please continue to check out our new website for upcoming news and events. Let’s continue to grow together!
John Klein, P.E.
Gateway ITE President
Signup for our monthly newsletter to stay involved in all that is happening in our community.
Become a Member
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Expand knowledge base of Transportation Engineering
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for chapter meetings
- Added Benefits of being a National ITE Benefits:
- ITE Journal
- Discounts on professional materials
- Worldwide networking
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!
2025 Conference Information to be posted later in the year
Time & Schedule TBA
TBD for GSITE Members
TBD for Non-Members
This portal and direct link encourages members to share feedback any time you have an idea, concern, or observation that can enhance ITE”s inclusiveness. The feedback can relate to any level of the organization – International, District, Section, or Chapter.
All feedback will be completely confidential unless individuals wish to identify themselves and be contacted. Members should expect to contacted within 2-3 days at the most and all issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
ITE’s Inclusion Portal encourages our members to share their feedback any time they have an idea, concern or observation that can enhance ITE’s inclusiveness. This feedback can relate to any level of the organization – International, District, Section, Chapter.
ITE Inclusion Portal
As part of MOVITE’s Strategic Plan, the Board has identified various task forces to improve the operations and goals of our organization. These task forces and subsequent committees will allow members to engage in and become involved in the District in specific areas of interest without a huge time commitment.
(1) Young Member Outreach and Retention Task Force: This task force will create a committee to explore and recommend strategies for improved Young Member outreach, engagement, and retention. It is presumed that this committee will also work in collaboration with MOVITE student initiatives.
(2) Local Arrangements/Technical Meeting Task Force: This task force will create a committee to assist with conference planning in order to allow better quality, more strategic, and more intensive meetings while allowing the LAC to focus on venue, tours, social events, etc.
(3) Awards and Recognition Task Force: This task force will work to create a committee that will develop strategies to generate excitement and emotion around the District awards for both professional members and student members in hopes to increase the number of submissions.
If you would like to volunteer for one of these task forces, please email MOVITE President Kendra Miller at email@example.com and specify which task force(s) you would like to join.